Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back on Deck


The three new Vintage colours for the 2013 season
You know a holiday has done the trick when you feel refreshed & ready to head back to work once it's over.  This week has been exciting as I have started getting my teeth into some new projects that have been bubbling away since last year & have caught up on progress with those about to come to fruition.

On my amble through the mill today I have come across two new Vintage colours I have been waiting for since laste last year - called Grape, Oilskin, Nasturtium they are three bolder colours to go into the range taking their inspiration from the Pantone colour trends. I will have them loaded on to the website once the paperwork has cleared (I literally stole these as they were flying off the balling machine!), so watch this space....

1 comment: